* McDonald’s facing $500M class action sexual harassment suit. I thought this was a family establishment? [Bloomberg Law]
* Missouri continues very American tradition of discussing how to talk about race with no spoken input from Black folk. [Kansas City]
* Suddenly, vaccinations are bipartisan. Should we expect more mandates? [The Atlantic]
* District Judge blocks Arkansas law that bans most abortions. [PBS]
* Balancing Privacy and Profit is hard to do amid COVID, but it will get done. Hopefully. [Bloomberg Law]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. Before that, he wrote columns for an online magazine named The Muse Collaborative under the pen name Knehmo. He endured the great state of Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.