* Lawyer sent to jail for a week for cursing out a judge. As unprofessional that is, it is undeniably a vibe. [NY Post]
* Representative Joyce Beatty and eight others arrested during voting rights demonstration. [ABC News]
* Anti-vaxxers are framing their cause as a fight against modern slavery. I wish they rallied this hard against actual modern slavery. [The Guardian]
* Move over, Florida Man! Californians charged with conspiracy to destroy Democrat headquarters in Sacramento. [SFChronicle]
* Horton Hears a Restoration: Biden plans to restore protection for Tongass National Forest. [CBS News]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. Before that, he wrote columns for an online magazine named The Muse Collaborative under the pen name Knehmo. He endured the great state of Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.